Tuesday

Fast women

Now, just to be clear, I'm not casting aspersions on these ladies' character!  I spotted them working for Mark Fast in the New Gen hut at LFW, ahead of the hot-ticket show, with both of them pulling off some seriously risque Fast cutout gear in the daytime.  Jill of Street Style London did a gorgeous portrait shot of Laura, on the right, here, which really shows off her gorgeous make-up.  Both of the girls had completed their looks with perfect faces and the girl on the left was made up with one of the trends I spotted throughout the week - dark, drawn-in brows and coral lips.  Not that I profess to know anything about make-up, really I should stick to the street style...

10 comments:

  1. i had never considered mark fast that wearable but seeing this picture proves me wrong! these ladies look gorgeous in it, i just cant decide which is my favourite :)
    bibi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that my friends is what you call chutzpah, beutiful girls, but you still need to have a real confidence to carry off rips, cut -outs, and body suits. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look stunning but I love the dark haired girl's cut - wish I was brave enough to go for a more dramatic hairstyle. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-fast girls. I love his designs, but they are rather risqué... These girls look great in Mr Fast's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i know less about makeup that is for sure, though my gf has lots of nice nail polishes and lipsticks. yeah just a photo shoot, project for uni that's all. nothing professional just yet. cheers on the chinos big up, they're from gap got them the other day. gap is my first stop for things like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Mark Fast. But I was really disappointed by his AW10 collection and his Topshop offering. Then again, he did bring back the magic for SS11.

    Great shot.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahayy! I love those girls - were'nt they lovely! We chatted to them too, in fact i met the dark haired girl in Paris with Mark!
    Anywho - LOVE the big piccies! :D Good jahhhb! :D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest haircut ever on the girl on the right!!!

    http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/
    http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/
    http://aamongthewillows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.