Thursday

London Fashion Week - Masha Ma

Time goes quickly in fashion, I've realised, so you've probably already heard all about Masha Ma.  But I couldn't let this one go.  Thanks to Shini of Park and Cube, I was fortunate enough to find myself in a great spot at the Freemasons Hall for the debut LFW show.  To say we were all impressed would be an understatement - there was such a buzz of excitement after the show amongst all its guests.  It was the slickest, most enchanting show I saw at the weekend, putting some of the more established brands to shame, and everything that came down the catwalk was stunning, cut with the highest precision and entirely wearable (though requiring a dash of bravery in some cases).  There was just enough risque, a lot of glamour, and a pallette of soft tones to enhance the sculpted shapes, all styled up with only the models' unwashed hair and gleaming skin.  The phrase "one to watch" is often overused but, in this case, wholly justified...






all photos by me - please credit me if you'd like to use them

7 comments:

  1. These shots are great. I have heard of Masha Ma (easily recognisable name), but up until now I hadn't seen any of the collection - it's looking great, isn't it. Not sure I've got the bravery to go for the boob-out look!!

    Charlotte xx

    The Style Rail
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, your photos turned out a heck of a lot better than mine! the mint see through half blouse was my favorite xx so so epic

    http://thecowboygeisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great, it's nice to see some good closeups - the clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a shame i missed this show! loving the boob pic hehe
    spotted you on this site!
    http://www.emergingfervour.com/page/2/
    can't find any of me anywhere tho - doh! haha
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great close up shots, I'm so stupid I didn't bring my zoom lens or I shoulda sat closer to the front to get the detail shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sad that i felt too ill to come to this show! your photographs are amazing, jennifer! the clothes look beautiful.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shots, the lighting is perfect. This show is definitely a runaway hit with the bloggers

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.