Sunday

London Fashion Week street style - Colour Pops

Today was another tiring but exciting day at LFW, kicked off by the Masha Ma show at the Freemasons' hall - I'll be posting on that separately, it really blew me away and was particularly impressive that it was the debut show.  The Mulberry show was the hot ticket, where Alexa and Olivia (of course) could be found front row - keep your eyes peeled for Adorngirl's video, she's captured the new collection perfectly.  Today's other highlight was meeting the man behind the camera of the blog that pretty much inspired me to start one up - the Style Scout.  It was great to see him in action, and he's a lovely guy too.

It would be hard to try and define the style at LFW, it's a little mix of everything, as described far better by Jill of Street Style London for her Next blog. But today I definitely noticed a theme, to stick to classic black, chuck in some amazing accessories - hats, glasses, belts and bags - and add just a splash of colour....



Featured in Frock and Roll

9 comments:

  1. quite a lot of black actually. i don't really wear much black other than shoes. somehow it looks boring on me. the second one is elle from oh elle, i'm pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab outfits!! love the accents of pastel colours! esp the duck egg blue colour with black! fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the yellow / mustard colour at the mo. great snaps. ck :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit : oooh i feel inspiration coming !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfits you chose to post. i only saw the first girl - it's so fun to see other people that i missed out on (while resting my poorly feet inside the tent). was great to see you throughout today! can't wait to see more of your posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first shot, I saw her all over the place. All that running around paid off as you got some great shots, and it's refreshing to see that there really was some colour though all the black I seemed to be seeing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was lovely to meet you again, J. & your Sunday outfit is posted on my blog - if you want to spare the 20 seconds to see yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the blog, just bookmarked it. Love the pics :)

    Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Third one down..gorgeous Orange blouse... I am sure she was at uni with me! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.