Monday

Styleeast is currently experiencing technical issues

I'm in mourning.  My laptop is poorly sick and may not recover.  Which meant - gasp! - the potential for no blogging for at least a week!  So I thought I'd re-post one of my original street style images from when I first started out (all of 3 months ago).  It's one of my favourites and I'm still searching for the perfect checked trousers so I can blatantly rip off  this look (though maybe with a little less crop in my top).

Worry not, I'll be back in business as soon as possible, and have lots of great new street style shots lined up...watch this space.

9 comments:

  1. Gogeous outfit, lovely shot. thise pans are pretty sweeeeet!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jen, my sympathy and get well wishes to your poor laptop! What a scary feeling. I'm currently obsessed with backup as a concept (it's a long story) and as much of what I hold dear, photo wise, is NOT BACKED UP, I pray for your laptop's speedy recovery, and that you have total backup ; )

    Thanks for your comment - each of your lovely comments actually. It's funny when I saw that girl - from the back, until I got that shot - I actually thought of you and thought you'd rock that look. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awsome shot, she looks amayze!

    Was SO lush to see you, thank you for coming. I am such a tit, I was going to give you a free poster!! When I need see you it will happen!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will be back soon and that you can/could save all your photos and other stuff from your sick laptop!

    xoxo Sandra
    http://glamirrorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh this is a great photo! and so sorry to hear about your laptop!!
    i see (from the above comment) that you saw nicole on sunday, so sad i couldn't make it!! hope you had a good time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eww, why does my previous comment make no sense?! Note to self: stop yourself from getting too excited and re-read comments before you post woman!

    Glad your back to blogging lovely.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such an awesome photo! she looks amazing! so sorry to hear about your computer. that really is the worst. thanks for the lovely comment you just left me... was exactly what i needed to hear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the comment, follow me i have a lot of good stuff in my camera and spread the word!!

    Ariane

    ReplyDelete

Styleeast likes comments. Styleeast thanks you for your comments.